Skip to main content

Rent/Lease Skis/Snowboards  Custom 3D Boot Fitting Services  Book Bike/Ski Service NOW!  Boise Ski Swap 2023   Call 208.376.9240 


Incase you missed out on some of our amazing ski swap deals, we have more in store for you! Starting today through Nov. 6 we will be running a WILD winter sale! Previous seasonal items will be marked up to 80% off! Even crazier, winter gear that JUST DROPPED will be marked 10% off! This is a deal you wont find anywhere else! If you're missing any items that you need for winter, drop on into the shop and we'll get you set up with the best kit possible!

Gear Drop Off

We'll be ready to accept your gear and get it prepped for sale the next day starting at 4 PM on October 17th 2024!

Day One

Friday Oct.18 2024 from 4:00 PM until 7 PM

Day Two

Oct. 19 2024 Regular Sale from 9 AM - Noon

Fire Sale - Starting at Noon, for a limited time, select items will be marked down 50% off!

Customer Pickup - 3 PM. End of sale, products will be returned to their owners if not sold or donated.

2023 Ski Swap FAQ

The 3rd Annual Ski Swap hosted by Ridgeline Bike & Ski will be October 17-19, 2024, at 10470 W Overland Rd. at the 5 Mile Plaza in Boise.
(THE OLD "Johnny's fitness" Building)
Ski Swap Sale hours:

Thursday, Oct. 17, 4 pm - 7 pm DROP OFF
Friday, Oct. 18, 4 pm – 7 pm
Saturday, Oct. 19, 9 am- 3 pm
We accept: Cash, VISA, MasterCard, and Discover *NOTE* 2% fee for Credit Card Transactions

How the Ski Swap Works for Sellers

Simply bring your used equipment down to Ridgeline and check it in. We have all the stuff to tag your items.  You determine the price you want to sell your items for.  We will help you get it tagged and put it on display for sale. If it sells during the Swap, Ridgeline will take a 25% commission and mail you a check for the remaining 75% by Nov 1st. It’s that easy, and it sure beats letting old equipment collect dust in the garage. We accept skis, snowboards, nordic, telemark, boots, clothing, snowshoes, etc..  We do not accept Sunglasses, baseball hats, T-shirts, street shoes.

You also have the choice of donating the proceeds of your sale to NubAbility or Bogus Basin Volunteer Ski Patrol. We will determine the price for you and take care of the sale :)

*We will not be selling your bindings if they are not indemnified. Please remove them from your skis if they do not fit criteria*

Dropping Off Your Merchandise:
You may check-in your items for sale at 10470 W. Overland Fivemile Plaza Tent:

Thursday, Oct. 12, 4 pm - 7 pm DROP OFF

Picking Up & Getting Paid:
Unsold equipment must be picked up on Saturday, Oct.19, 2024, from 3:00 – 5:00 pm. We cannot keep equipment after 5:00 pm on Saturday. Do not assume your item has sold if you can’t find your item.  Check with a Ridgeline representative at equipment checkout.

Ridgeline is not responsible for equipment left after 5 pm on Saturday.  For those who sold equipment, Ridgeline will mail a check to your address by November 1st. Sellers must pick up unsold equipment by 5 pm on Saturday, October 8, at Ridgeline.

Free but we will be accepting donations! :)

Ridgeline is not responsible for equipment left after 5 pm on Saturday.