With the Flash Headlight/Taillight Combo, you're equipped with everything you need to be seen—day or night. It features up to 70 lumens in the front and 20 lumens in the rear, and it features the versatility of four light modes, ranging from steady and strong to flashing and brilliant. Increase your visibility with the Flash Headlight/Taillight Combo. - Headlight: 20- to 70-lumen output. - Headlight: 2 hours to 24 hours runtime. - Tail light: 5- to 20-lumen output. - Tail light: 2 hours to 20 hours runtime. - Flexible mounting system works with handlebar and seatposts from 22.2mm up to 35mm in diameter, as well as most seatstays, helmets, and saddle bags. - Four headlight modes including: Steady (55 lumens), Power Flash (70 lumens), Disco Flash (55 lumens), Eco Flash (20 lumens) - Four taillight modes including: Steady (10 lumens), Power Flash (20 lumens), Disco Flash (14 lumens), Eco Flash (5 lumens)
A true two-in-one, the Stix Switch comes at you with a ying/yang mindset, flipping between red or white modes depending on your ride needs. Simply press and hold the button and you can go from a bright red taillight to a simple white headlight in seconds. Increase visibility and flexibility with the Stix Switch. - Headlight or taillight—you decide. - Press-and-hold for two seconds to shift between white and red modes. - Three white modes including: Steady (65 lumens), Power Flash (100 lumens), Eco Flash (35 lumens). - Five red modes including: Steady (18 lumens), Surge Glow (16 lumens), Power Flash (30 lumens), Disco Flash (15 lumens), Eco Flash (8 lumens) - 2- to 20-hour runtime. - Fresnel lens for maximum visibility in all directions. - Charges in the USB port of any laptop or phone charger in two hours (no extra cables needed). - Flexible mounting system works with handlebar and seatposts from 22.2mm up to 35mm in diameter, as well as most seatstays. (Aero strap mount available separately). - Red/Green battery charge level indicator. - Additional mounting options available separately.
An economical and stylish starter headlight/taillight combo kit that uses common AA & AAA (2x) batteries. (Batteries included) Starter SL-80 Headlight: - Side Lighting For 180-Degree Visibility - AA Battery Operation - Easy Battery Access - Modes: High (80 Lumens) 1.75 Hours / Medium (40 Lumens) 3.25 Hours / Low (20 Lumens) 7.5 Hours / High Flash – 8 Hours / Daytime Flash – 10 Hours Runtime: Up To 10 Hours (On Daytime Flash) TL-411 4-LED Tail Light: - Four 3mm Red LEDs - Built-In Backpack/Pocket Clip - Long Battery Life - Uni-Tail Light Bracket Included - Lightweight - Light & Bracket Can Be Removed In Only Seconds - Up To 1/4 Mile Visibility - Optional Rack Mount - AAA Batteries (x2) Included - Modes: Alternating & Flash: High – 35 Hours / Slow Flash – 70 Hours / Quick Flash – 70 Hours / Scrolling Flash – 70 Hours - Runtime: Up To 70 Hours (Depending On Mode)
Serfas E-Lume USL-350 Headlight / Cosmo 15 UTL-15 Tail Light USL-350 E-Lume 350: - Daytime Flash Mode - Up To 80 Hrs Runtime - Extruded Aluminum Body - Integrated USB Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery - Backlit Button Indicates Charge Status and Low Battery - Handlebar Bracket UTL-15 Cosmo 15: - 3 LED Design - IPX3 Water Resistance - Charge To Full In 2 Hrs From Empty - Last Mode Memory
- Compact, sleek design - Robust safety features including daytime and nighttime pulse modes - Side illumination ports allow cyclists to be seen when riding across traffic lanes - 6 modes including Daytime Pulse and Nightime Pulse - Fully USB rechargeable: no batteries to buy or replace - Memory function allows light to turn on at the last mode that was used - Power saving function automatically switches the light to the lowest lumen output when the battery gets to 10% power or less - Built-in battery indicator: red = lower than 25%, yellow = 50%-25%, green = fully charged - No tools bracket - Sold with Avenue R-45 rear taillight - Rear light includes 5 modes - Side illumination ports
Topeak's HighLite Combo II is a lightweight set with plenty of power. The WhiteLite II headlight boasts 3 super-bright white LEDs with blinking and steady modes sure to catch the attention of drivers and other riders. And, the RedLite II taillight provides 4 LEDs worth of lighting power with steady and flashing modes. Best of all, neither light requires hardware to mount. Batteries are included.
A powerful, Bluetooth connected light pair! PowerLite Combo includes two Bluetooth 5.0 connected lights – the WhiteLite 800 BT high-powered 800 lumen front light and the RedLite 80 BT 80 lumen rear safety light. The red rear light is wirelessly controlled from WhiteLite 800 BT.
Light up the night! The PowerLux Combo includes the HeadLux 100 USB lumen front light and the TailLux 25 USB 25 lumen rear safety light. Both lights feature two super-bright LEDs and conveniently plug directly into a USB port for recharging. Quick and easy tool-free mounting with a single silicone strap. - Front Light: HeadLux 100 USB - Rear Light: TailLux 25 USB Max Lumens: Front: 100 Lumens; Rear: 25 Lumens Lamp: Front: 2 super bright 0.5W white LED's; Rear: 2 super bright red LED's Battery: Front: 3.7V 500mAh Lithium Ion (integrated); Rear: 3.7 V 320mAh Lithium Ion (integrated) Burn Time (Front): 3 Modes: 1.5 hr (High) / 3.3 hr (Middle) / 40 hr (Blinking) Burn Time (Rear): 3 Modes: 3 hr (High) / 30 hr (Low) / 40 hr (Blinking) Approximate Charge Time: USB port / 2hr Size: Front: 6.9 x 4.3 x 2.2cm / 2.7" x 1.7" x 0.9"; Rear: 6.3 x 2.7 x 2.5cm / 2.5" x 1.1" x 1" Weight: Front: 32g / 1.13oz; Rear: 30g / 1.06oz (w/ mounting clip) Waterproof: IPX 6 Mount: Front: Fits integrated bar/stem combo, and aero / round handlebars; Rear: Fits aero or round seatposts (25.4 34.9mm), seatstay, and Topeak bags
- Simplistic safety light combo pack designed to be seen - Easy to install silicone strap attachment is compatible with 22.2-31.8mm bars - Both lights feature 3 modes including 1 steady and 2 flashing modes - Powered by 2 CR2032 batteries each
- Single super bright LED safety light combo set - USB rechargeable - cable included - Low battery indicator - Short 2.5-3 hour charge time with indicator light - Quick and easy to use silicone band attachment - 2 modes per light - Steady and flash
Sunlite's HL-L175/TL-L330 LED Combo is an easy way to be seen and stay safe when riding after dark. The powerful headlight uses an advanced 1-watt LED for brightness beyond its size. Plus, it boasts steady and flash modes, a 35-hour run time on the included AAA batteries, and it attaches to any bar via an easy quick-release mount. Out back, the taillight runs for up to 100 hours and casts a bright light with its 1/2-watt LED. And just like the headlight, it has steady and flashing modes.
Be seen with Sunlite's HL-L380/TL-L340 Combo. The front sports three bright Nichia LEDs, steady and flashing modes, and a 200-hour run time! A quick-release handlebar mount is included, too. What's more, the taillight has three LEDs, steady and flashing modes, and a quick-release mounting bracket.
Light your path and be seen with Sunlite's HL-L535/TL-L420 Combo. In front, three AAA batteries power five Cree LEDs for up to 70 hours of run time. Housed in a tough, water-resistant body with a quick-release bracket that fits a wide range of handlebars and featuring steady and flashing modes, the headlight provides the ultimate in versatility. For the taillight, four LEDs combine to give off a bright light that can be seen from all angles. This combo is perfect for commuting year-round.
- Front 10 lumen, Rear 4 lumen 3 LED - 4 modes each - 1 constant, 3 flashing - AAA batteries included - Water resistant construction - Easy to use, multi fit silicone rubber mount
- Combo set featuring a 32 lumen front light paired with an 8 lumen tail light - 2 modes each, constant and flashing - 4 CR2032 batteries included - Water resistant design - Multi fit silicone rubber strap attachment
- Combo pack of COB chip LED lights - 80-lumen head light and 20-lumen tail light - Can be installed horizontally or vertically - Powered by 2 AAA batteries (included) - IPX3 water-resistant rating
- Combo set of a 20 lumen headlight paired with an 8 lumen rear light - 2 x 0.5 watt LED`s per light - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - 3 modes each, 2 steady and 1 flash setting - Multi fit rubber strap attachment - Low battery indicator
- High brightness 16 chip COB style LED combo set - Perfect for increasing safety on commutes and neighborhood rides - 4 modes including 2 solid setting and 2 flash modes - USB rechargeable - cable included Modes: 4F/4R Mount: Rubber Strap Rechargable: UB Lumens: 60/30 Lumen Range: 1-100
- USB rechargeable super bright COB style LED combo pack - 8 modes each - 4 brightness levels of both steady and flash - Charging and low battery indicator - Single button interface - quick press to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change from steady to flashing - 3 hour charge time
- Supplies full wheel illumination for 700c/29in wheels and smaller - Approximately 40 hrs of battery life - Water resistant design - Includes 3 (AA) batteries - Sold individually (1 wheel) - Easy to install
Heading out after dark and need lights? Look no further than the Flash Pack. This combo kit includes the new Flash 300 headlight with our tried-and-true Flashback taillight. See where you are going, and be seen by motorists, all the while not breaking the bank. Whether you are an all-conditions commuter or a student riding across campus, the Flash Pack has got you covered. - Single-LED headlight oval beam pattern gives a perfect blend of spot and peripheral visibility. Single-LED taillight for rear visibility. - 700 + 200mAh rechargeable Li-ion batteries charge in 2:00 hours each with included micro USB cables. - Headlight installs in seconds with a silicone strap system. Just pull the strap under the handlebar and drop it into the slot on the light body. - Includes two different-sized straps to fit every round handlebar cockpit. (Flash headlights are not suitable for aero handlebars.) - Extra bright side lights to give you 180-degree visibility to other cyclists and motorists. - O-ring mount (extra o-ring included) fits all round seatposts. - IPX7 waterproof means these lights will be there when you need them, even in the hardest rain. - White Steady High mode: 300 lumens for 1:30 hours - White Steady Medium mode: 150 lumens for 3:00 hours - White Steady Low mode: 75 lumens for 6:00 hours - White Flash mode: 150 lumens for 12:00 hours - Red Steady mode: 10 lumens for 2:00 hours - Red Power Flash mode: 20 lumens for 4:00 hours - Red Disco Flash mode: 14 lumens for 6:00 hours - Red Eco Flash mode: 5 lumens for 20:00 hours
With the Stix Switch 2-Pack, your lighting options are endless. How? The Stix Switch features the ability to switch between red and white modes with a simple, long press of the power button. So, if you need extra light up front, more visibility at the rear, or a traditional front/rear combo, the Stix Switch 2-Pack delivers. - 2 to 20-hour runtime - Headlight or taillight—you decide - Fresnel lens for maximum visibility in all directions - Red/Green battery charge level indicator - Three white modes: Steady (65 lumens), Power Flash (100 lumens), Eco Flash (35 lumens) - Five red modes: Steady (18 lumens), Surge Glow (16 lumens), Power Flash (30 lumens), Disco Flash (15 lumens), Eco Flash (8 lumens) - Charges in the USB port of any laptop or phone charger in two hours (no extra cables needed) - Flexible mounting system works with handlebar and seatposts from 22.2mm up to 35mm in diameter, as well as most seatstays - Additional mounting options available (sold separately)
The Apollo is a waterproof super bright LED light that is small & easy to mount. - USB Rechargeable - Strap Fits Bars 20 – 40mm - Waterproof - Micro USB Cable Included - 240° Visibility Specs: - Modes: High: 3 hrs, Medium: 6 hrs, Slow Flash: 50 hrs & Quick Flash: 40 hrs - Weight: 29 Grams With Bracket - Runtime: Up To 50 hrs On Flash - Battery: Lithium Polymer
• 150 lumen headlight • 3 red led taillight • Battery headlight: 3 'AA' included • Battery tail light: 2 'AAA' included • Runtime headlight: 30-70 hours depending on setting • Runtime taillight: 200 hours max
An economical and stylish starter headlight/taillight combo kit that uses common AA & AAA (2x) batteries. (Batteries included) Starter SL-200 Headlight: - Side Lighting For 180-Degree Visibility - AA Battery Operation - Easy Battery Access - Universal Handlebar Bracket (Helmet, Flatbar, & Other Brackets Available) - Modes: High (200 Lumens) 5.5 Hours / Medium (75 Lumens) 11.5 Hours / Low (35 Lumens) 21 Hours / Flash (70 Lumens) 31 Hours - Runtime: Up To 31 Hours (On Flash) TL-25 Pluto Tail Light: - 15 Micro LED Strip - Packaged w/ Aero Post Compatible Bracket - IPX4 Waterproof - AAA Battery (x2) - Runtime: Up To 150 Hours (On Low Flash) - Modes: Solid: High (25 Lumens) 43 Hours / Low (12 Lumens) 68 Hours Flash: High (25 Lumens) 110 Hours / Low (12 Lumens) 150 Hours / Daytime Flash (35 Lumens) 120 Hours
FEATURES - Headlight: 120 Lumens* - Tail Light: 50 Lumens* - Most Popular Combo Kit - USB Rechargeable - Auto Safe Mode Extends Runtime an Additional 45mins TBT-120F - Modes: High, Medium, Low, Daytime Flash, High Flash, & Low Flash - Runtime: Up to 23 hrs (Depending on Setting) TBT-50R - Modes: High, Medium, Low, Daytime Flash, High Flash Slow, High Flash Fast & Low Flash - Runtime: Up to 19.5 hrs (Depending on Setting)
USM-350 E-Lume 350 Lumen Headlight - All-In-One Design - Extruded Aluminum Body - Press and Hold Button Lock - Daytime Flash Mode - Up To 90 Hours Runtime - Integrated USB Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery - Backlit Button Indicates Charge Status and Low Battery - Handlebar Bracket - USB Charging Cable UTM-30 Cosmo 30 Lumen Tail Light - 270 Degree High Visibility Design - Highly Adjustable Mounting System - Daytime Flash Mode - 5 Modes: 2 Solid / 3 Flash - Micro USB Rechargeable
USM-600 E-Lume 600 Lumen Headlight - All-In-One Design - Extruded Aluminum Body - Press and Hold Button Lock - Daytime Flash Mode - Up To 90 Hours Runtime - Integrated USB Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery - Backlit Button Indicates Charge Status and Low Battery - Handlebar Bracket - USB Charging Cable UTM-60 Cosmo 60 Lumen Tail Light - 270 Degree High Visibility Design - Highly Adjustable Mounting System - Daytime Flash Mode - 5 Modes: 2 Solid / 3 Flash - Micro USB Rechargeable
"To Serve & Protect"—Serfas Police & Security Lights - TSL-POLICE—California Compliant Red Solid/Blue Blink - TSL-POLICE-2—Red Blink/Blue Blink - Headlight Output (White) With Super-Bright Signaling Lights - USB Port Allows Battery To Be Used As A Back-Up Power Supply - Special TL-80 Included Has Appropriate Signaling Lights For Model - Includes Wired Remote - Includes Quick Release Handlebar, Tail Light & Helmet Mounts - Modes: Multiple Headlight, Tail Light Safety & Signaling Mode - Weight: 540 Grams w/Battery - Runtime: Max Brightness Settings w/Head & Tail Light Runs 2.75 hrs - Battery: PANASONIC 4-Cell Li-Ion, 6400mAh
- Pure Cycles light set perfect for entry-level riders and commuters - Features a 300 lumen headlight with 5 modes and a super bright rear COB LED light - Compact design saves precious handlebar and seatpost space - Silicone rubber strap mounting makes installation and removal quick and easy - Both lights are USB rechargeable, charging cable included
Page 1 of 5 Next page