The Dual Insert Kit is the ultimate stealth-mounted mountain bike tool set which features a pair of our innovative tools that discretely and securely hide in the ends of a handlebar: the Tubeless Insert Kit and the Tool Insert Kit. The Tubeless Insert Kit is constructed from lightweight, durable machined aluminum and features a hardened stainless-steel reamer. The kit is easily accessible for quick tire repairs and comes with five high-quality tubeless plugs that can also be stored inside its body. The Tool Insert Kit is constructed from lightweight, durable machined aluminum and features hardened steel tool bits. The kit is easily accessible for quick repairs and comes with 11 different tool bits ideal for today’s modern bikes. The Kits also doubles as bar-end plugs and come with three differently sized O-ring fasteners to ensure a secure fit inside most handlebar openings. Tool Insert - Machined Aluminum Bar plug tool kit - Hex bits: 2,3,4,5,6,8, 10mm - Phillips bit - T10,T25,T30 - Fits all standard MTB handlebars Tubeless insert - Machined aluminum bar plug tubeless repair kit - 5 tire plugs - Combined reamer and insertion tool - Fits all standard MTB handlebars
- Machined Aluminum Bar plug tool kit - Hex bits: 2,3,4,5,6,8mm - Phillips bits - T10,T25,T30 - Fits all standard non-road handle bars
The Tubeless Insert Kit is the ultimate stealth tubeless tire repair kit that discretely and securely inserts into the opening of a bicycle handlebar. It’s constructed from lightweight, durable machined aluminum and features a hardened stainless steel reamer. The kit is easily accessible for quick tire repairs and comes with five high-quality tubeless plugs that can also be stored inside its body. It also doubles as a bar end plug, and comes with three o-ring sizes that secures it inside most handlebar openings. Note: Sealing performance may vary based on puncture size, tire size and tire pressure. - Machined aluminum bar plug tubeless repair kit - 5 tire plugs - Combined reamer and insertion tool - Fits all standard non-road handle bars - Weight: 35g
The 4th edition of the Big Blue Book of Bicycle Repair is updated with the latest information, procedures and techniques and covers everything from minor adjustments to complete overhauls. The BBB-4 features clear, step-by-step instructions, high quality color photos and useful charts and graphs to thoroughly explain and demonstrate hundreds of repairs. Written by one of the world’s leading authorities on bicycle repair and maintenance, Park Tool Director of Education, Calvin Jones, the Big Blue Book is the perfect reference guide for nearly any level mechanic and every bike. New information and topics included in the BBB 4th edition: - 12-speed and 1x drivetrains - Tubeless tires - Disc brakes - Electronic shifting - New wheel building content - Updated headset and bottom bracket standards - Updated torque specifications - Updated troubleshooting tables
The BKM-1 Hydraulic Brake Bleed Kit will bleed most models of mineral-oil-based hydraulic brakes. Hydraulic systems need bleeding to remove any air bubbles and to inject new, clean fluid. - Designed and built for home use and for the rigors of daily commercial use - Includes two syringes, hoses with shutoff clips, multi-size bleed blocks, bleed funnel and a unique attachable syringe mount - Housed in a rugged reusable case - Machined 7075 aluminum fittings to service Shimano, Magura, Clarks, Promax, Tektro, TRP and other brands of mineral-oil-based hydraulic brake systems - Replacement parts available - Brake fluid not included
The BBT-29 is a double-ended bottom bracket wrench designed to fit 16-notch bearing cups with an outside diameter of 39mm (e.g. Shimano Dura-Ace 9000 series and XTR 980 series) as well as 16-notch bearing cups with an outside diameter of 48.5mm (e.g. FSA MegaEvo).
Heat treated alloy tool steel, one inch base fits wrench or bench vise. Thin wall construction allows use without removal of cones and locknuts. The FR-5.2G has 12 splines that are approximately 23.4mm across. - Fits Shimano, SRAM, SunRace, SunTour, Chris King and other cassette lockrings - Fits the SRAM XX1 11-speed cassettes - Also Fits Shimano disc brake lockrings - Guide pin stabilizes tool
The Park FR-7 Freewheel Remover fits Falcon freewheels. It's built thin so that removing axle parts is unnecessary. And, it's constructed of durable heat-treated steel.
Park's Fixed-Gear Lockring Wrench features 2 different radius hooked spanners for a precise fit, and easy removal and tightening of most fixed-gear lockrings. The HCW-17 fits rings with an outside diameter of 41 to 44mm. It also fits BMX cassette hub lockrings with external notches.
Park's Gear Clean Brush has a handle on one end with a curved, serrated edge perfect for cleaning between cassette cogs. The other end's tough nylon bristles are ideal for cleaning the derailleurs, chain and other drivetrain parts to keep them clean and prevent premature wear. It also works great on brakes and other components that collect dirt and grime. The GearClean easily fits in a toolbox or pack.
Park's AWS-7 features a Y-shaped nylon handle with 4 and 5mm Allen wrenches and a T25 Torx wrench. This convenient 3-in-1 tool keeps commonly used wrenches together and offers an excellent grip as well.
The strong, lightweight IB-2 features ten essential tools in the compact form factor of our unique I-Beam handle. Perfect for on-the-ride adjustment of brakes, handlebars, saddles, or derailleurs. With its compact size, the IB-2 is a perfect tool for the saddlebag, jersey pocket, or toolbox.
The MTC-25 features a super strong, composite, multi-position handle, with hardened and plated tools and smooth ergonomic operation. Lightweight, compact, and perfect to carry along. - 3, 4, 5, 6 and 8mm hex wrenches - T25 & T30 Torx compatible driver - Combo cross/straight tip screwdriver - Key ring holder - Weight: 94g (3.32 ounces)
Park’s Professional Cable And Housing Cutter is specifically for use on derailleur and brake cables and housing. It even makes quick work of hard-to-cut shift-cable housing. Its cold-forged, heat-treated-steel handles won't bend and its precision-ground jaws cut perfectly every time. Its dual-density molded grips are specially contoured for superior comfort and control. Plus, there’s a built-in cable-end crimper and a forming hole for reforming housing ends.
These shop-quality L-shaped hex wrenches have a genuine Bondhus balldriver tip on the long arm (excluding the 10mm) for hard-to-reach bolt heads and a straight tip on the short arm for high-torque applications. The HXS-1.2 includes a handy portable tool organizer/holder and it's hinged for easy access. • Includes 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, and 10 mm sizes • Wrench tips are precision chamfered for a clean, tight fit • Made from industrial-quality Bondhus Protanium high torque steel
Updated to fit current 12-speed cassettes, this combination chain whip and freewheel / lockring remover wrench is heat treated to prevent bending, flexing and wear and features a long, molded handle in addition to a built in hex shaped driver. - Works on 5- to 12-speed road and mountain bike cassettes and freewheels - 1-inch (25.4mm) box-end wrench fits Park Tool Freewheel / Cassette Lockring Tools - Features hardened pins to keep the chain in place
Take the mess out of tubeless tire setup and removal. The TSI-1 enables you to inject the perfect amount of sealant directly into mounted tubeless tires through the valve stem without removing the bead from the rim. The long, thin tube is able to fit all the way through many Presta stems with removable valve cores, for tidy injection and removal of all injectable tubeless bicycle tire sealants. Features an oversized syringe body with easy-to-read gauge for precise application of sealant. - Syringe capacity: 3.5 fl. oz. (100 cc) - Tube dimensions: 120mm (4.75"") long x 3.5mm (0.14"") diameter NOTE: some tubeless valve stems feature an opening that is smaller than the tube of the TSI-1. In these cases, the bead must be removed from the rim in order to remove sealant from the tire.
• Updated with a new material and new design • Features a wide flat tip for easy entry and fast tire removal, ergonomic shape and a handy spoke hook when multiple levers are needed • Perfect for tight beads and tubeless tires • Sold in sets of two.
Shop quality L-shaped, high torque industrial steel Torx compatible wrenches. Featuring chamfered tips, tight tolerances and a handy portable tool holder for easy access. Includes: T9, T10, T15, T20, T25, T27, T30 and T40.
The basics of what you need to perform maintenance on TRP and Tektro hydraulic disc brakes. Includes the following: - 1 Syringe - 1 Plastic tubing for syringe/caliper - 1 Plastic tubing for lever/overflow - 1 M5 Silver bleed fitting - 2 M6 Silver bleed fittings - 1 M7 Black bleed fitting
- High quality Kraftform Plus screwdrivers. - Multi-component Kraftform Plus handle - Hard gripping zones for high working speeds whereas soft zones ensure high torque transfer. - The tips are microscopically roughened for optimal bite to the screw. - "Take it easy" tool finder with color coding according to profiles and size stamp - The hexagonal anti-roll feature
- High quality L-key set with color coded - Wear-resistant clip material ensures secure storage of the L-keys as well as simple removal. - Hex-Plus profile offers a greater contact surface in the head of the screw. - Ballpoint on the long arm allows dependable working even in difficult installation situations. - Holding function holds screws securely on the tool. - The BlackLaser surface treatment provides surface protection, even against corrosion, and a long service life. - Laser-engraved and thereby wear-resistant size markings on the L-keys for rapid accessing.
- Bicycle tool set - 14 pieces Includes: - Hex Screwdriver (2, 2.5mm) - T-Handle Hex-Plus with HF (3, 4, 5, 6, 8mm) - Torx Screwdriver (TX10) - Torx T-Handle with HF (TX20, TX25) - Flat Screwdriver (1.0x5.5x100mm and 1.2x7.0x125mm) - Phillips Screwdriver with lazertip (PH1, PH2) - Two Wall Rack
- Particularly suitable for narrow wrenching situations on the bike - Joker 6003 pedal specifique size 15mm with flat mouth to mount and dismount pedals - Special mouth geometry expands the placement possibilities of the tool - High-quality surface treatment achieves a high and long-lasting corrosion protection. - Low return angle in the mouth "takes" the screw every 15° Includes: - Joker 6003 size 6, 7, 8, 9 ,10, 11, 12, 13, 16, 17mm - Joker Pedal wrench 15mm - Joker pouch suitable for attachment to walls, shelves, workshop trolleys and the Wera 2go system
- Short compact Stubby shape for working in tight installation spaces with 7 included bits - Ergonomic 2-component Kraftform handle for precise work - Ratchet function with fine toothing for a low return angle and reversible ring (right, tight, left) - Stainless Steel Bits - Captive and swiveling bit magazine for easy removal and safe storage of bits - Take it easy tool finder: color coding according to profile and size Includes: - Stubby Kraftform screwdriver ratchet - Phillips (PH1) - Torx (TX10, TX25) - Hex-Plus (2.5, 3, 4, 5mm)
- T-handle screwdriver for the transmission of particularly high torque - Ergonomic 2-component handle with finger handle recesses and pleasant surface feel for very high power transmission and fatigue-free working. - Take it easy tool finder: color coding according to profile and size - With holding function (HF) on the long arm to securely hold the screw on the tool - New metal rack Includes: - 454 T-Handle Hex-plus (2.5mm) - 454 T-Handle Hex-Plus with HF (3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10mm) - 467 T-Handle Torx with HF (TX10, 20, 25)
- Zyklop ratchet with 3/8''drive. - Compact set arrangement with many tools in a minimum of space. - Unique textile boxes for organisation robust and durable. - Additional surface protection due to textile outer material. - Low weight and volume for simpler mobility. - ''Take it easy'' Tool Finder with color coding according to sizes. Includes : - 8000 B Zyklop - 8740 B Hex-plus 8 and 10mm long reach - 8790 HMB: 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14mm socket - 8790 HMB Deep: 15mm - 8794 SB and B extension - 8784 B1 1/4 bits holder - Textile case - Bit: (TX10,15,20,25,27,30) (Hex 3,4,5,6mm)
- 10-piece Zyklop Mini set - Mini ratchet suitable for direct mounting of 1/4" nuts - Drop-forged full steel design for torques exceeding 65 Nm - Fine-pitched ratchet mechanism and small return angle of 6º - Stainless Steel Bits Includes: - 8001 A bit Ratchet - Stainless (PH2) - Stainless (TX10, TX25) - Stainless Hex (2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6mm)
- Handle/interchangeable blade system for rapide exchange of the blade - Stubby screwdriver handle with short blade for hard to reach areas. - Suitable for the mounting of bits with 1/4" hexagon drive - Strong permanent magnet, which also holds large and heavy screws. - The 2-component Kraftform handle with its practical combination of hard and soft zones allows for a firm grip and precise working. - Includes 6 bits located in a magazine in the handle - Bits (Torx 15,20,25) (Hex 3,4,5mm)
- Double-sided conical design for a secure, inseparable connection between the hammer handle and head. - Hammer head made out of nylon. - Handle out of high quality ash wood. - Interchangeable soft-face hammer heads.
Page 1 of 43 Next page