All Bicycles - Shop
Literally, the Advant Edge 75 are the ski boots for your entry into world of skiing, but offer a surprising level of ski control to progress fast. The easy entry and the pleasant interior of the Comfort Liner give you a feeling of well-being, right from the start of your progress. Of course, Power Efficient Design also comes into effect. Hi-Top Tech and Duo Flex transmit your energy directly into pure skiing pleasure. While you put in less effort, the skis give you more rebound than ever. You can hardly wait for the next ride down the hill. - Last: C 2100cc - Shell: SL - Liner: Comfort liner, Sport frame footbed, 40 mm Velcro strap - Buckles: 4 micro-adjustable plastic buckles, 1 Supermacro ratchet, light buckle - Features: Bi-Inj. control frame, Hi-Top tech, Duo flex, Easy entry shell design, Single canting
The Advant Edge 85 are the perfect ski boots for the ambitious intermediate. Hi-Top Tech combines leg and shell into one compact unit. The result: better skiing with less effort. Your valuable energy gets directly transmitted to your ski with the maximum amount of control. Duo Flex supports you—you apply more pressure and the flex gets stiffer. Equally, the flex is reactive and elastic. Hence your turns have more power than ever. - Last: C 2100cc - Shell: SL - Liner: Comfort liner, Sport frame footbed, 40mm Velcro strap - Buckles: 4 micro-adjustable alloy buckles, 1 Supermacro ratchet, Low profile buckles - Features: Bi-Inj. control frame, Hi-Top tech, Duo Flex, Easy entry shell design, Single canting
With the same shape as the Revolt 86, the Bash 86 offers similar performance at a slightly lower price. It features tip and tail rocker and a new, directional shape of 120-86-110. With a Multi-Layer wood core and our bomber tough box construction, this new ski gives solid skiers who want to ski park runs while still having all mountain versatility a great new ride. MULTILAYER WOODCORE - The combination of beech and poplar results in an extremely durable wood core composed of hard wood in the binding area and lighter wood around. TWIN TIP - Twintip construction for skiing/landing backwards. FULL SIDEWALL - Direct and strong power transmission with full length sidewalls. BUTTERZONE - Specific flex for butters in freestyle skiing.
- Converts Schrader rims to Presta - Rubber - Sold individually
$1.00 - $84.00
- Straight gauge 2.0mm with cold forging technology - Chrome nickel stainless steel with rolled threads. Black surface treatment resists scratches - 222g @ 32h/265mm - Box of 72 - Nipples sold separately
- Straight gauge 2.0mm with cold forging technology - Chrome nickel stainless steel with rolled threads - 222g @ 32h/265mm - Box of 100 - Nipples sold separately
$1.00 - $36.00
- Allows quick chain removal without tools - MissingLink 410HD|~|1sp|~|BMX Heavy Duty chain|~|9.4mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink 410|~|1sp|~|BMX|~|8.6mm|~|each|~| - MissingLink II|~|8sp|~|all|~|7.1mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-9|~|9sp|~|all|~|6.6mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10R|~|10sp|~|KMC, Shimano, SRAM|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-10CR|~|10sp|~|Campagnolo only|~|5.9mm|~|6/card|~| - MissingLink-11|~|11sp|~|Campy, KMC, Shimano|~|5.5mm|~|6/card|~|
- Cold forged 2.0mm 304 stainless steel with rolled threads - Nipples sold separately - 213g (32 spokes @ 262mm) - Bag of 50
$1.25 - $5.75
Wheels Manufacturing Outer Axle Nuts are high-grade steel nuts that provide secure wheel fixing for solid-axle wheels. - 14mm x 1mm (1411-AN) sold in pairs - All others sold individually
$1.69 - $5.50
Park Tool's Replacement Chain Tool Pin (2-Pack) fits Park Tool's CT-1, CT-2, CT-3, CT-3.2, CT-5, and CT-7 Chain Tools. • Made from hardened alloy tool steel • Uses 7mm or 9/32" 12 pt box end/socket • Sold singly or in pairs
- Shell: 8mm flanged axle nut - Flanged
- Rubber - Color: Black
$2.59 - $3.59
• Vinyl coated hooks • 9 mm diameter • Black
$2.99 - $12.00
- Half-link connector allows you to add or subtract half of one link (1/2 inch) from the chain in order to optimize chain tension - Uses standard chain pin connector and tool
- Alloy spacer converts an 8-speed rear hub to use a 7 speed cassette - Range: 4mm - Color: Silver
$3.00 - $23.75
You have to get that handlebar height just right. It's more comfortable, more efficient, and helps keep your entire upper body healthier. Wheels Manufacturing has your well-being covered with a wide variety of sizes to ensure your bars are right where they need to be. - Spacers are sold individually or in packs of 5 or 10 spacers. Select options from the dropdown menus to display pack size
• Updated to be stronger, smoother, and more versatile • Features a new material and redesigned tip for easier entry into just about any tire, including tubeless • The unique design lifts the tire away from the rim and features a spoke hook to use when multiple levers are needed • This set includes 3 tire levers
$3.99 - $18.99
- Developed by the Boeing company for lubrication and protection of aircraft components - Dries to a thin waxy film that clings to metal for months - Law prohibits ORM-D materials from shipping by air
$3.99 - $39.99
Jagwire's Brake or Shift Cable Tips are made of lightweight, corrosion-resistant and durable aluminum and are the right size to nicely fit over the ends of up to 1.8mm-diameter cables. These caps are crimped in place on the cables to prevent fraying and ensure your cables last a long time. The tips come in colors to add a little style to your bike.
$3.99 - $5.99
Jagwire's Shift Inner Wire is a fine shift cable made of galvanized steel for optimum shifting performance and durability.
KMC 3/16" Master Link Chain Links - For 3/16" chain, extra wide - Extra-wide, for non-derailleur bikes: BMX, cruisers, etc - Perfectly fits on KMC 415H & 415H-NP chains
- Sold in pairs. - Allen wrench included.
• Updated with a new material and new design • Features a wide flat tip for easy entry and fast tire removal, ergonomic shape and a handy spoke hook when multiple levers are needed • Perfect for tight beads and tubeless tires • Sold in sets of two.
• Compatible with most side pull and center pull brakes • All weather compound
Don't leave home without Serfas' Tire Levers. This set of three high-density nylon levers comes with built-in spoke hooks for ease of tire removal. At only 30 grams, you'll only notice they're there when you need them!
$4.29 - $5.00
Power links provide tool free chain assembly. - Chain Compatibility: SRAM - Reusable: No
Sport level brake cables come in a variety of cable end setups to fit most bikes at a quality level well above normal OEM cables. - Slick cables are die-extruded for smooth operation - Pre-stretched - SRAM/Shimano mountain compatible cable end - Single end cable features weld-cut for easy installation
Basics brake cable and housing set provide replacement level quality in an easy-to-use double ended package. - Non-extruded galvanized inner cable - Compatible with Mountain and Road for Shimano/SRAM - Lead-free PVC housing - Enough cable and housing for one brake
$4.99 - $10.99
Jagwire's Sport Slick Stainless Shift Cable is a high-quality shift cable made of stainless steel for excellent shifting performance, corrosion resistance and durability. It also comes in lengths to fit single and tandem bicycles.
Odyssey's Air Supply tubes are specifically sized to fit modern BMX tires, and they are manufactured with a stronger emphasis on quality versus simply chasing the lowest possible price. On average, the Air Supply BMX tube retains air significantly longer than others currently available on the market. This is down to both the rubber that is used, and because of strict quality control during manufacturing. It is normal to assume that a “tube is a tube,” but a higher quality tube will always last longer than a cheap tube during comparable everyday use.
Page 1 of 40 Next page