Designed for resorts with a fondness for smooth surfaces and trajectories, the divus holds the same technical characteristics as the orb.
But with a sharpened underfoot width (82mm), a shorter radius (17 meters) and a slightly reduced rocker for a finessed and dynamic slope driving. As for the orb, a double titanal plate in an H shape pattern has been added to focus the energy of the titanal and stick the ski to the ground. Watch out ahead!
- Tip rocker: good pivot and easy turn transition.
- Long classic camber: classic underfoot camber with wide ski/snow contact for cutting downhill turns.
- Short radius (17 m) and narrow waist (82mm): reactive, edge to edge transition speed, short carving lines. Ski orientated towards ‘piste’ and changeable snow conditions, very stable with a fast edge to edge transition.
- Double titanal H-shape plate: rebound and energy while keeping the weight as low as possible.
|Core||Poplar wood core|
|Construction||Semi-cap construction - Chevron shape double titanal plates|
* Subject to change without notice.
Blackcrows - Divus