The remarkably light CLARK is our freestyle/freeride model built around ultra-lightweight IN-MOLD technology. At only 327g*, you‘ll barely notice you have it on — making it perfect for big mountain adventures. Yet don‘t let its lack of heft fool you, IN-MOLD construction with 360° EDGE PROTECTION delivers optimal protection. The AIR JAM CLIMATE CONTROL and Xdry PERFORMANCE LINING let you respond to the temperature and keep a cool head during exertion. One hand is all you need to close the magnetic clasp on the chinstrap or to adjust the CLARK to your head size with the RTS WHEEL. Its striking design is unlike any other, making the CLARK look as good as it performs.
*Beanie-ready setup (without lining and ear-pads), size M, weight +/-5%
- Size: Small: 51-55 | Medium: 55-59 | Large: 59-63 (cm)
- Certification: CE-EN-1077-2007-Class-B
- Weight: Small: 365g | Medium: 395g | Large: 425g
- Extra light and world-class quality: MARKER IN-MOLD helmets feature an extremely stable construction, formed under heat by compression molding an impact-resistant, rigid EPS core into a durable polycarbonate shell. This ensures an inseparable bond between the shell and the high impact dampening material. Additional polycarbonate outer layers in the lower parts of the helmet offer greater stability and protection. Because they are so light, IN-MOLD helmets are comfortable like no others.
MARKAIR CHANNEL SYSTEM
- Clear vision and a cool head. The complex MarkAIR CHANNEL SYSTEM, used in all MARKER helmets, is the most advanced temperature regulation system available. It consists of a precisely calculated network of vent openings and air channels to combine the ventilation of the outer shell with interior channels of the EPS foam core. This allows the MarkAIR CHANNEL SYSTEM to literally "draw" the warm, moist air out of the goggles, "sucking" it along the air channels and out of the helmet to reduce significantly any fogging of the goggles. At the same time, there is a constant and pleasant flow of air to cool the entire system and regulate it automatically. This ensures a cool head whatever the situation, without need for manual adjustments.
AIR JAM CLIMATE CONTROL
- The AIR JAM CLIMATE CONTROL allows for regulation of the airflow using a waterproof, folding interior lining. When the openings are closed, they provide a warm and dry air cushion that is especially helpful in keeping the head from getting chilled on cold days. On warm days the vents can be unblocked to generate maximum airflow within MarkAIR CHANNEL SYSTEM.
RTS FIT SYSTEM
- Rotate to size – there's no simpler way. The three-point construction on the rear of the head adapts to your personal head shape in seconds thanks to the adjustment dial. This translates not just into top wearing comfort, but also into a perfect yet pleasant fit. During a crash you want a helmet that sits just right and won't slide around, giving your head true protection.
XDRY PERFORMANCE LINING
- Technical performance lining that ensures optimal thermal efficiency. The textured material insulates against cold and, in the event of excess heat, the air is transported to the exterior. Beyond this, moisture is wicked outwards to prevent excessive sweating. Features: quickly removable and hand-washable in lukewarm water.
FIDLOCK OG SNAP
- The revolution for helmet closures – extremely convenient to operate. The FIDLOCK OG SNAP is the first magnetic safety closure with a slider mechanism that can be opened and closed with one hand. This helps ensure an extremely secure hold in the event of a crash, yet can be operated very quickly even while wearing a ski glove and is designed to guard against pinching your skin.
REMOVABLE EAR PADS – AUDIO READY – NATURAL AUDIO REGULATION
- These removable earpads were designed with ergonomics in mind, and deliver a comfortable fit and excellent thermal insulation. If at any point you want to be able to hear your surroundings unfiltered, then the NATURAL AUDIO REGULATION system lets you remove the inserts without further ado. All ear pads (excluding KOJO) are of course also AUDIO READY — compatible with all current music players and smartphones. Both earpads remove quickly and easily and can be washed in luke-warm water.
- Like skiing with a beanie under your helmet – or sometimes with, sometimes without? BEANIE READY means that you can remove the lining from your helmet quickly and easily, and replace the lining with your beanie. The helmet has no annoying Velcro enclosures that could damage your hat!
PSE GOGGLE CLIP
- Absolutely stylistic and functional goggle clip to secure the goggle band. Easy and simple to replace or remove. When the clip is removed, the PSE DISC protects the thread and keeps it free from ice and snow.
|Black Black / Small||821295067734||168410.17.S||19570|
|Black Black / Medium||821295067765||168410.17.M||19573|