Marker's Companion helmet brings utility and great looks into focus with its double in-mold design, innovative Fidlock buckle system, and adjustable venting. This lightweight, comfort-oriented helmet suits a huge variety of skiers and will be your friend for years on the hill.
- Size: Small: 51-55 | Medium: 55-59 | Large: 59-63 (cm)
- Certification: CE-EN-1077-2007-Class-B
- Weight: Small: 420g | Medium: 440g | Large: 470g
- Extra light and world-class quality: MARKER IN-MOLD helmets feature an extremely stable construction, formed under heat by compression molding an impact-resistant, rigid EPS core into a durable polycarbonate shell. This ensures an inseparable bond between the shell and the high impact dampening material. Additional polycarbonate outer layers in the lower parts of the helmet offer greater stability and protection. Because they are so light, IN-MOLD helmets are comfortable like no others.
MARKAIR CHANNEL SYSTEM
- Clear vision and a cool head. The complex MarkAIR CHANNEL SYSTEM, used in all MARKER helmets, is the most advanced temperature regulation system available. It consists of a precisely calculated network of vent openings and air channels to combine the ventilation of the outer shell with interior channels of the EPS foam core. This allows the MarkAIR CHANNEL SYSTEM to literally "draw" the warm, moist air out of the goggles, "sucking" it along the air channels and out of the helmet to reduce significantly any fogging of the goggles. At the same time, there is a constant and pleasant flow of air to cool the entire system and regulate it automatically. This ensures a cool head whatever the situation, without need for manual adjustments.
2 POSITION CLIMATE CONTROL
- The ventilation within the helmet can be controlled using the adjustable 2 POSITION CLIMATE CONTROL (partially or fully closed). This works even with gloves on and while in motion! Move the slider to control the air volumes to match your own personal warmth preferences. Naturally, the MarkAir CHANNEL SYSTEM will assist keeping your head warm and dry even if the controls are fully shut. When fully opened, the special vent design prevents the head from growing chilled.
- All MARKER IN-MOLD and HYBRID SHELL helmets have an additional polycarbonate plate on their lower edge for extra protection in the event of a side impact. This also protects the helmet against dings and dents during transport or daily usage. The various models come with 180°, 270° or 360° EDGE PROTECTION.
RTS FIT SYSTEM
- Rotate to size – there's no simpler way. The three-point construction on the rear of the head adapts to your personal head shape in seconds thanks to the adjustment dial. This translates not just into top wearing comfort, but also into a perfect yet pleasant fit. During a crash you want a helmet that sits just right and won't slide around, giving your head true protection.
XDRY PERFORMANCE LINING
- Technical performance lining that ensures optimal thermal efficiency. The textured material insulates against cold and, in the event of excess heat, the air is transported to the exterior. Beyond this, moisture is wicked outwards to prevent excessive sweating. Features: quickly removable and hand-washable in lukewarm water.
- An extra-warm, fluffy fleece that is solely used in the "Fleece Liner" Helmets. It increases wearing comfort and prevents the head from growing chilled. Removes quickly and hand-washable in lukewarm water.
FIDLOCK OG SNAP
- The revolution for helmet closures – extremely convenient to operate. The FIDLOCK OG SNAP is the first magnetic safety closure with a slider mechanism that can be opened and closed with one hand. This helps ensure an extremely secure hold in the event of a crash, yet can be operated very quickly even while wearing a ski glove and is designed to guard against pinching your skin.
REMOVABLE EAR PADS – AUDIO READY – NATURAL AUDIO REGULATION
- These removable earpads were designed with ergonomics in mind, and deliver a comfortable fit and excellent thermal insulation. If at any point you want to be able to hear your surroundings unfiltered, then the NATURAL AUDIO REGULATION system lets you remove the inserts without further ado. All ear pads (excluding KOJO) are of course also AUDIO READY — compatible with all current music players and smartphones. Both earpads remove quickly and easily and can be washed in lukewarm water.
|Black / Small||821295062166||168408.15.S|
|Black / Large||821295062241||168408.15.L||17739|
|Grey / Small||821295067659||168408.10.S|
|Grey / Medium||821295067673||168408.10.M|
|Grey / Large||821295067697||168408.10.L|