The lighter version of the Jester, providing the same features for younger and lighter riders, is one of the most versatile freeride bindings on the market today, made for advanced to expert skiers. Its SOLE.ID technology allows to adjust the binding to accommodate either AT or Alpine boot sole norms. On top the Griffon 13 ID features no-pull-out screws and a centralized swing weight: cross-axis toe spring and compact mounting lead to a short binding, ideal for spins & twists. Recommended for skis over 76mm, available with 90, 110 and 120mm brakes in 2 color combinations.
- One binding, two boot norms
- Whatever boot you wear, all Marker SOLE.ID bindings are compatible to every kind of ski boot! Whether you prefer alpine boots or boots with touring sole, with SOLE.ID the bindings can be adjusted in seconds. The secret is the height-adjustable gliding plate; easy to handle and of course providing uncompromising performance. SOLE.ID respects ISO 5355 (alpine boots) and ISO 9523 (boots with touring soles).
AFD STAINLESS STEEL
- All MARKER bindings are equipped with a moveable AFD (anti friction device) leading to a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Individual adjustment of the AFD to the area of application ensures perfect functionality - from racing, for children's bindings or on ski tours.
INTER PIVOT HEEL
- The stunning heel construction delivers superior holding power for free riding, featuring DIN/ISO 6-16. The Inter Pivot Heel directs the power forces in the angle of elasticity improving the holding power and reducing pre-releases.
TRIPLE PIVOT ELITE TOE
- The toe construction with DIN/ISO up to Z 18 allows for impressive retention when freeriding. The spring in the toe is inserted horizontally and with a sole plate inclined by 5° it provides the highest energy absorption so as to reduce the risk of early release. The large supporting surface optimizes the power transmission and allows for great stresses and strains. In relation to their weight, toes with this technology therefore achieve a never-seen-before performance.
Understanding boot and binding compatibility can be complicated. Alpine or Alpine Touring? ISO what?
With multiple boot/binding standards designed for different applications and skier types, finding the right gear requires more knowledge and expertise than ever before.
Contact us to navigate your options and discover what's right for you.
|Recommended User Weight||< 265 lbs|
* Subject to change without notice.
|White / 90mm||883295300877||7524S1.GD|
|White / 100mm||883295306558||7524T1.GH|
|White / 110mm||883295300884||7524S1.GE||210000028624|
|White / 120mm||883295300891||7524S1.GF|
|Black / 90mm||883295300815||7524S1.GA||15007|
|Black / 100mm||883295305896||7524T1.GG||18123|
|Black / 110mm||883295300846||7524S1.GB||210000015009|
|Black / 120mm||883295300860||7524S1.GC|