The squadron’s flagship model: the Atris is a success with everyone on all snow types around the world.
This stable ski is quick when edging, with a progressive tail and a tolerant degree of flex, a powerful performer at high speed without loss of maneuverability. A really sporty character. The Atris is a big mountain ski for all types of weather and snow conditions, a stylish door-opener to the world of big mountain skiing.
- Double rocker: immediate pivot.
- Medium classic camber: classic camber underfoot with moderate ski/snow contact, giving a good balance between stability and manoeuvrability.
- Progressive tip rise: good consistency during the turn and easy float.
- Slightly extended sidecut (20 m radius): more stability at high speed, balance between firmness and maneuversbility
|Recommended Use||All Mountain|
|Construction||Semi-cap with setpdown|
* Subject to change without notice.