The Operator Boa is the SUV among the winter boats. It meets all the demands of winter and can be used for all cold season activities, especially snowboarding. This versatility is a great advantage for employees of the winter sports industry as well as for consumers. The shoe will keep you warm in temperatures down to -40°, the vulcanized sole provides water resistance, and the rubber sole provides perfect support, no matter what the day brings. The Boa Fit System ensures the perfect fit.
- Boa: The Boa lacing system allows you to lace the boat by turning it on a wheel and open it with one click. No more shoelace fumbling in the cold.
- Multipurpose Use: This boat has been designed for a wide variety of uses, from cold winter days to snow-hiking and even snowboarding.
- Super Gripper Brine: The Supergripper sole is designed for those who need good grip and stability when running and snowboarding. The pronounced rubber profile offers an extraordinary grip on almost all surfaces. EVA insoles provide good cushioning and protect the foot from the cold at the same time.
- Vulcanized Rubber Bottom: The entire lower part of the boot is made of first-class vulcanized rubber. This makes the bottom area completely waterproof to keep your feet dry, even when you're walking for hours in wet snow or stepping into a puddle.
- Firetech Liner: The Firetech liner is an extremely cold-resistant liner to -40 ° C, tested to ISO 20877: 2011. It combines the comfort of a winter boot with the performance of a snowboard boot. The tongue is attached to the outside of the liner, so it can be opened wide to easily slip in and out of the boat.
- Head Shield: An additional silver foil in the midsole of the liner reflects the heat produced by the body to keep your feet warm.
- Flex Index 4: very forgiving flex for adults
- 7° Forward Lean: For beginners and easy riders
|Flex||Flex index 4|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Grey Melange / 24||726424619306||25111|
|Grey Melange / 29||726424619405||15264|